Need to return an item? No problem.
We understand sometimes you will need to return or exchange something you have bought.
Before you do, please read through our returns policy below to make sure your item is suitable to return.
- Please make sure your item is packaged securely, preferably in the original packaging.
- If you no longer have the packaging please use sturdy materials that cover and secure the item fully so that it is protected from damage in transit.
- We will replace or refund most goods provided they are returned to us within 28 days of receipt complete, unused, without damage and in their original packaging.
- Returns are charged at £3.99 per collection for UK Mainland and £6.99 per collection for remote areas
Arranging your return
- Email our customer service team on [email protected] with your order reference and the date you require collection and reason for return.
- Collections are available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Please note we are unable to arrange collections on weekends or bank holidays
- The collection is an all-day service, as such we cannot offer a specific timeslot.
- Our team will book collection for you, and send an email confirmation back to advise your consignment has been booked for collection.
- Please ensure your item is packaged securely, preferably in the original packaging so that it is protected from damage in transit. Our courier cannot accept items that are not packed.
- Our courier will attach collection label to your item once pick up is completed.
Alternatively, you can fill out the form below, and we will be in touch to arrange the return
- All refunds will be made back to the original payment method.
- Your refund will be processed when the product is received back to our distribution centre. All items are inspected upon return.
- This process normally takes 14 days before your account is credited.
Faulty or Damaged Items
We are committed to selling high-quality products, however, in the instance your goods arrive to you damaged or faulty we will happily refund or replace the item for free. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Your Statutory Right to Cancel
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, your consumer rights entitle you to cancel your order and obtain a full refund if you request one within 14 days after delivery of the goods. You must communicate your decision to cancel to us before the end of this period. You then have 14 days to return the goods to us after cancelling your order. Payment will be made back to the original payment method. You are responsible for returning the goods to us if you cancel under these regulations.
- Cancellation period starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- You must notify us that you would like to cancel your order.
- From this date, you then have a further 14 days to return your goods to us.
- If your order is for multiple products that are delivered on separate days, the end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last of the products ordered.
Check our Terms & Conditions for full details